2 Bedrooms on the first floor:
- Double bedroom with King size bed and full en-suite.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a shower over the bath.
The apartment is by far the nicest and most well equipped self catering accommodation we have ever stayed in….
Kate & Scott – Bedfordshire. April 2014
We have had a wonderful "Taste of Orkney" in the best self catering accommodation we have ever had. We will be back.
Sandy & Maureen – May 2009
After a day spent diving, it's wonderful to return and relax in such comfortable surroundings.
Rod, Chris and Steph – Southampton. July 2009
We have rented self catering accommodation from Cornwall to Shetland and this is the best.
Robt Rosie – E. Yorks. June 2011
We really appreciated the extra touches, the complimentary wine, biscuits, fresh flowers, and garage parking! Brilliant.
Mark and Janis – Ayrshire. July 2013
- All bed linen and towels are supplied
- Central heating included in the price (A small charge may apply in winter months)
- Extra put-u-up bed or cot available on request
- Sorry --- No smoking or pets allowed --- thank you
- We normally operate bookings on a Saturday to Saturday basis, but some flexibility is possible especially in mid and low season
- Enquiries for late or last minute bookings welcomed. (min 3 night stays)
- We request a deposit after confirmation of a booking
£100 deposit for Marina House Apartments
£50 deposit for 52 Dundas Street
- The final balance payment falls due 4 weeks prior to arrival
- Cheques made payable to Mrs Anne Heddle
Send payments to 54 Dundas Street, Stromness, Orkney. KW16 3DA
Entry & Exit times:
- Entry to the flats normally 2 pm
- Exit from the flats normally by 10am
- Other arrangements may be possible on request
When travel arrangements have been made, please advise us of your approximate arrival time, so we can be around to welcome you. Failure to supply this information may cause inconvenience, delaying access to the flats on your arrival.
Shared garage facilities available at Marina House Apartments. You are responsible for ensuring the security of your own vehicle. There is a small pavement kerb to negotiate to gain access to the garage.